What are the rules and regulations at the PICC during events?
- Appropriate attire shall be required for entry in PICC. Absolutely no wearing of slippers/undershirt (sando) are allowed. PICC reserves the right to refuse entry of any person who is not appropriately attired.
- Bringing in and conducting the following are strictly prohibited.
- Drugs and all other forms of contraband
- Alcoholic beverages
- Deadly weapons and objects
- Food and Beverage (other than those served and prepared by the PICC Caterer)
- Eating and Drinking inside halls and meeting rooms during non-social functions
- Smoking inside Meeting Rooms, Halls, closed corridors and walkways
- Children below seven (7) years old are not allowed entry to events that do not involve children.
- Cellular phones and two-way radios must be switched-off inside Meeting Rooms and Halls where events are going on as these interfere with the sound system.
- Only authorized photographers will be allowed inside PICC to take pictures during the ceremonies.
- PICC shall exercise full authority within its premises and reserves the right to control, regulate, inspect, refuse entry to or prohibit any person as well as materials considered inimical to or which constitute violation of Philippine laws, and PICC rules and regulations.
The PICC is equipped with the following:
What are the additional support facilities available within the Center?
- Closed circuit television cameras
- Baggage X-ray machines and metal detectors
- Telephone ports for local and international calls
- Facility for video broadcasting, video streaming and video conferences
- Simultaneous interpretation system
- Free WiFi internet connection
- Ramps, porchlift and elevators for the physically challenged
- Parking space for 400 vehicles
- Medical clinic
- ATM machine (PNB – located at the Delegation Building entrance, and Landbank, located at the Secretariat Building entrance)
Our IT Support team is always on hand to cater to organizers' IT requirement needs, such as wired and wireless internet connectivity, virtual private network (VPN), web casting, video conferencing and the like.
What IT support may be provided by the PICC for events?
The Center is equipped with fast, reliable backbone fiber optic with gigabit network (1000 megabits per second) layer 3 switches through a seamless wired and wireless internet connection. With the newly acquired RUCKUS technology with the ease use of Zone Director AP Controller that support centralized management and real-time optimization of entire WLAN also supported smartphones, iPads, laptops and desktops throughout the Center.
Meeting rooms have dedicated wired and wireless local area network control by unified tread management (UTM) for internet bandwidth speed allocation. Users can send and receive emails, do video broadcasting, web casting and video streaming or conduct video conferences within the Center.
What are the hotels nearest to the PICC?The PICC is located near a number of 4-star and 5-star hotels within the Pasay and Manila areas:
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
- Hotel Jen
- Diamond Hotel
- Manila Hotel
- Century Park Hotel
- Pan Pacific Manila
- Microtel Inn