Assists the Chief Security Officer in the general supervision, control and direction of the Outsourced Security Agency personnel, security of PICC facilities and safety of PICC employees, clients, tenants and guests.
Office of the Deputy General Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist the Chief of Security in the execution of the responsibilities of the security office.
- To assume and exercise the powers, duties and responsibilities of the chief in the absence of the Chief of Security on account of vacation and sick leave, or other temporary incapacity.
- To assist the Chief of Security in the supervision of the members of the Force, subject to the direction of the former, in undertaking the following activities:
- To enforce discipline in the security ranks;
- To take appropriate action upon knowledge of any violation, misconduct, or irregularity committed by any member;
- To be immediately responsible to the Chief of Security for the custody, proper care, and serviceability of the firearms, equipment and supply;
- To conduct periodic inspection of all guard posts to see to it that the guards are performing their duties properly;
- To prepare the weekly assignment of shifts;
- To examine daily the assignment sheet, attendance records and other relevant matters;
- To report from time to time to the Chief of Security on the problems, activities and service of the Security Force.