Oath Taking Ceremonies of New Physicians at the PICC Plenary Hall
The Philippines will be the Chair and host of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) 2017 Meetings. The theme for this year’s summit is “Partnering for Change, Engaging the World,” reflecting the Philippine government’s advocacy to promote unity with and among ASEAN member states and its global partners.
In preparation for the 30th ASEAN Summit which will be held in various venues at the CCP Complex from April 26 to 29, 2017, the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) wishes to inform its valued clients, guests and the general public of the following:
APRIL 24 TO 27 – Partial lockdown (restriction of vehicles and people) of the CCP Complex by ASEAN Security Task Force
• Vehicles without ASEAN car passes will not be allowed entry from April 25 to 29, 2017.
• Parking of vehicles inside PICC premises will be strictly prohibited from April 24 to 29, 2017.
• Work in government offices within the PICC Complex will be suspended.
• Only those with tickets to the events on April 24 and 25 will be allowed entry to the event venues.
APRIL 24 – Oath Taking Ceremonies of New Physicians at the PICC Plenary Hall and University of Perpetual Help System-Molino Graduation Ceremonies at the Reception Hall
APRIL 25 – University of Perpetual Help System – Las Piñas Graduation Ceremonies at the Plenary
• Guests using private vehicles may be dropped off and picked up at Gate 2 in Jalandoni St. and exit at Gate 1 in Vicente Sotto St.
• Guests using public transportation (including taxis) will have to get off at the corner of Roxas Boulevard and Gil Puyat Ave. (Buendia) Extension and take the shuttle service provided by the Presidential Security Group at the open area fronting World Trade Center from 10 am to 1 pm, or walk to Gate 2 of PICC in Jalandoni St. The same shuttle service will also take guests from the PICC to at the corner of Roxas Boulevard and Buendia Extension from 5 pm to 8 pm.
• Non-ticket holders may stay at the holding area at The Forum.
APRIL 28 TO 29 – Total lockdown of the CCP Complex by ASEAN Security Task Force. Only authorized vehicles and personnel will be allowed to enter.