Administrative Staff (Job Order)
- The responsibilities and functions of the Job Order Administrative Staff are as follows:
1. Keep an organized filing of records of the Marketing Division;
2. Assist in the conduct of ocular inspection/s;
3. Assist in the follow-up of payments and contracts of clients;
4. Assist in preparing estimates of charges;
5. Handle basic and common Sales inquiries;
6. Assist the Marketing Officers in accomplishing a range of clerical tasks; and
7. Perform such other clerical functions as may be assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- Work experience not required but is an advantage.
- Six (6) months contract position available.
QualificationsFresh graduates are welcome to apply
EducationCandidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field but preferably in Tourism, Tourism Management, Travel Management, or related thereto.
ExperienceWork experience not required but is an advantage.