PICC’s Preventive Measures Against the 2019 Novel Corona Virus
The Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) values the health and safety of its guests, tenants and employees. In light of the recent outbreak of the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCov), the PICC has implemented the following preventive and precautionary measures:
- Display of the Department of Health advisory in all entrances, office bulletin boards, restrooms and LCD monitor screens to educate the general public, guests, tenants and PICC employees on how to protect themselves against the virus.
- Deployment of hand sanitizers and alcohol-based rub at all entrance points, counters and offices.
- Increased sanitation of all meeting rooms and offices.
- Deployment of 3 Lufter Misting Machines with (PA-T4) Phyto Green Enzymes to improve indoor air quality.
- Procurement of 15 units of non-contact thermal scanner to be placed at all entrances to PICC.
The public is assured that the PICC will continue to put measures in place and work closely with its clients and tenants to ensure the safety of everyone within its premises.